This is the documentation for the jbuss Titanium Alloy Framework. Main features of the framework:
- form layout system
- ready to use UI controls for fields, date picker, time picker, value picker
- DominoToGo view pickers
- DominoToGo view control
- Copy assets/jbuss to your assets folder
- Copy controllers/jbuss to your controllers folder
- Copy lib/jbuss and lib/jbuss_custom to your lib folder
- Copy views/jbuss to your views folder
- Edit styles/jbuss.tss and copy it’s content to your app.tss file
A form is separated into sections. Each section has a header and n rows. A row contains n labels and fields.
A section is defined with a
View, a section header and a row is defined with a
<View class="jbDocumentSectionContainer"> <Require id="headerAllgemein" src="jbuss/forms/section_header" text="Contact"></Require> <Require id="row1" src="jbuss/forms/section_fieldgroup" label1="First name" field1="text" label2="Last name" field2="text" > </Require>
Dynamic values with #js:
label1="#js:'Name for your '+Ti.Platform.model"
Will render to a label with the text “Name for your ipad” on an iPad device.